The following are the application procedures for all artists wishing to be represented by Marin-Price Galleries|
- Submit a biographical fact sheet.
- Submit photo prints of the work being offered. Include Title, Medium, Size, and Artist Name on each
photo. *We accept photos only
- Submit a corresponding price list.
- If you wish the materials returned, enclose a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage.
- Enclose a check or money order for the $50, non-refundable application fee.
- Digital submissions or CD/DVD discs will not be reviewed.
Please note that due to the large number of applicants, the following points must be followed.
All work will be reviewed by the gallery's advisory committee. All applicants will receive a reply.
Please mail the materials to:
F. J. Marin-Price|
7022 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815